Due to our hyper-growth in building a game changing product, we are seeking an extraordinary Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software sales talent, and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. As a Sales Recruiter, you will demonstrate your creative searching skills to track passive talent, you will communicate intelligently with your sourced super-candidates, persuade them to engage and interview at Splunk, and partner with Hiring Managers and our Recruiting Team to maximize their candidate experience.
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external).
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates. Drive sourcing activities via networking, internet research, local, regional and national recruiting forums focused on diversity
- Generate a strong qualified pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; networking, cold calling, and phone screens.
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, communities, etc.
- Build communities of talent
- Extensive experience in sourcing gained at either an executive search firm or from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and recruiting IC and management level sales candidates within the enterprise software industry.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for cultural fit while screening candidates.
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business stakeholders and influence talent decisions through a consultative approach, when working with our hiring managers, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
- Ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization
- Highly articulate and collaborative. Ability to proactively network and establish effective relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed, highly motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber sales talent.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods and generate a high quality pipeline under very tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.