Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way information supports business decisions. You will be responsible for actively driving and running the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services
As a Splunk Snr Sales Engineer (SSE), you’ll be the primary technical resource for the assigned Enterprise accounts specifically covering Indonesia and other regional markets. Our clients and partners span all business sectors and sizes.
Splunk SEs will passionately able to answer technical inquiries from customers regarding Splunk technology, features, solutions, applications as well as eloquent Splunk technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
You must be able to identify all technical issues of your assigned customers to assure complete customer happiness through all stages of the sales process, and you must be able to establish and maintain positive relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer’s and partner’s technical staff. You will work closely together with the Partner Responsible for the opportunity if required.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Ability to demonstrate Splunk value proposition to customers and partners on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- Willing to travel to visit partners, prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer and partner work when required
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs is also relevant.
- Ambitious with a proven record in technical software/hardware sales and knowledge of technology
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate clearly and expertly
- Ability to be organized and analytical, and eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- You should be comfortable working for a multifaceted technical organization with a fast-growing partner and customer base
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- At least 8 years of experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations
- Experience in delivering sales and technical enablement workshop or webinar to customers
- Proficient in either ITOps or Dev Ops solutions.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Domain expertise with IT operations, application delivery with cloud-based and SaaS solutions
- Exposure to Modern application architecture (microservices, distributed systems, etc) knowledge and understanding.
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure and application monitoring solutions in the industry.
How to stand out:
- Experience with containers and orchestration: eg. Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, or other containerization-based technology.
- Experience in systems or Cloud administration: Windows, Linux, AWS, GCP, Azure (certification is always a plus!)
Innovation is at our core – from technology to the way we do business.
There’s no stopping our momentum. Join us and help us to continue doing something truly special and have a blast doing it, too.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.