Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk Field Engineering Interns will get the opportunity to learn Splunk technology, features, solutions and applications. You will get to work with Splunk Sales engineers to support Splunk product evaluations for customers, help identify and resolve technical issues at customer accounts, and ensure overall customer happiness. You will be actively participating in various aspects of the technical sales process at the direction of your manager and the sales team.
- You’ll become a Splunk advocate who can clearly articulate Splunk’s value to partners, answer technical questions from customers in an accurate and expedient manner. You will help call out issues or questions that need further attention to your sales team and/or Splunk technical support.
- You will learn to demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers and at field marketing events such as conferences and trade shows. You may occasionally travel to visit customers.
- You are organized, analytical, and possess strong presentation skills
- You also can be creative and adaptive in your approach to problem-solving.
- We give preference to a 3rd and 4th year students who are pursuing a BS degree program in computer science, engineering or a related discipline. You possess strong written and verbal interpersonal skills. You have experience with networking, server, application and web technologies is desirable.
- You have some Unix based scripting language (Perl, Python, sh) and some database query language (SQL), report development is desirable. Domain expertise with IT Operations, Application Management and/or security/compliance is desirable.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
This is a paid internship to commence in May 2022. This will be a full-time internship program with Splunk from 9 May to 21 October 2022.
Does this sound like the perfect Internship for you? Please submit an updated Resume with a Cover Letter detailing why the internship interests you and how you believe it would assist you in achieving your longer term career goals.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!