Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you ready to change the way businesses think and do you want to make your impact? How would you like to be the face of the brand and help prospects become customers of Splunk? If so, then this may be a phenomenal way for you to jump-start your sales career. We are seeking extraordinary ambitious individuals to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this role, you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. You will play a significant role in qualifying opportunities, build customer interest and success by being dedicated and energetic to help carve the path for this diverse team.
Responsibilities: You want to and can do that!
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and build business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Handle accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
Requirements: You’ve already done that or have that!
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business insight
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven and keen to work in a team environment
- Have strong people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organisation
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.