Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and delivering the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we are passionate, open, innovative, disruptive, fun and absolutely committed to delivering value to our customers.
We are currently hiring our APAC Renewals Sales Team lead in Singapore. In this role, you will work a range of stakeholders internally and externally to drive cloud renewals and forecast renewal risk. You will also work in partnership with our customer success and field sales teams on territory accounts to drive adoption, upsell and cross-sell opportunities as well as cloud subscription retention and renewals by identifying customer requirements, uncovering roadblocks and using your sales skills to probe for opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Account Manager who has experience in driving revenue with senior stakeholders. You should understand the Cloud/SaaS model including the role of channel partners, annuity revenue and licensing. You should have strong attention to detail and excellent negotiation skills.
Responsibilities: “I want to and can do that”!
- Manage a sales territory carrying an individual quota in contract renewal and growth.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals and on-time renewal rate targets
- Work several quarters ahead of renewal dates to ensure customer ‘Renewal Readiness’, engaging with the broader account team, partners and customer health data to identify renewal risk, and partner on remedial actions aimed at securing an on-time renewal, with growth potential.
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell/cross-sell), driving those opportunities to closure and/or ensuring that the appropriate account management resources are engaged to maximize the opportunity
- Prepare and provide customers renewal quotes and Maintain accurate account, license, service contract, asset and maintenance entitlement records within salesforce.com
- Manage and accurately forecast renewals from opportunity to invoice, understanding pricing and contractual obligations
- Pro-actively identify issues that may impact an order or renewal, and engage all available resources to resolve
- Assist Sales and Finance teams with customer and account research & customer audits for renewal
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for cancellation
Requirements: “I’ve already done that or have that”!
- Sales or Renewals experience with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and data / analytics.
- Expertise in team selling with sales, customer success, pre-sales, partners, and services.
- Ability to create and communicate business value through data, networking, app dev, and analytics technology.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure adoption and lifetime value by aligning solutions to high priority customer initiatives, adoption, value realization, and ultimately high customer satisfaction
- Experience meeting or exceeding growth and retention sales quotas in demand generation or renewing enterprise software in a diverse customer base
- Experience in a sales function that includes both direct customer interaction and working within a channel sales model
- Manage accounts by building and developing client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, probing for expanded opportunity and use cases and ability to communicate solution values of products & services
- A track record of selling value at all levels
- A history of building relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative and work proactively.
- Strong product understanding, system knowledge and processes to manage a pipeline of opportunity.
- People manager or team lead experience will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in technical sales/renewals
- Strong attention to detail
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills with an orientation towards helping customers
- Strong desire and willingness to learn