Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
Check out Splunk Public Sector – We’re hiring! CLICK HERE
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Location: Ideal candidate must be located in Austin, TX or Washington, DC area.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
You will be responsible for actively driving and handling the full sales lifecycle – from identifying prospects, and discovering requirements to the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the inside sales team and solutions engineer- the RSM is the key sales leader, quarterback and advocate for our products and services.
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
We are looking for an expert Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on our Veterans Affairs at Splunk. You have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and sufficient technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with security analysts, software developers and IT architects. The ideal candidate will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a multi-team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You have a minimum 4+ years of software sales experience
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to CxO and senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast in Salesforce and handle sales expenses
- We seek high intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Experience selling Cloud solutions
Education: Got it!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for SIEM
- Named Top 5 on the 2020 Fortune Future 50 list
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” for Women, Parents, and in Technology
- Chief Technical Adviser for Public Sector, Juliana Vida, named as one of Washington Exec’s Top 25 Cyber Execs
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.