You will be responsible for actively driving and handling the full sales lifecycle – from the groundbreaking technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the inside sales team as the key sales leader and advocate for our products and services.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Software Sales representative to focus on the Intel Community. You have sales experience in this vertical with a reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. We also encourage our employees to bring their innovation to the table. Familiarity with SIs/relevant programs/ and this customer is desired.
You will possess a real passion for both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Sales Representative will be an especially strong and creative thinker who loves a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- **Active TS/SCI Required** with CI polygraph
- We seek 5+ years of direct software sales experience to federal DoD customers a requirement
- You possess a minimum 5+ years of outside/field sales experience
- You also have 2+ years of current Intelligence Community sales experience (MPO preferred)
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You have a proven and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses and have fun!
- We seek high intellect, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
- You’ll need your excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills, and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Must be in the Washington D.C. area
- We were recognized by Fortune as “Best 100 Companies” to work as well “Best Workplace in Technology” and a “World’s Most Admired Company” World’s Most Admired Companies
- Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for SIEM
- Named Top 5 on the 2020 Fortune Future 50 list
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” for Women, Parents, and in Technology
- Chief Technical Adviser for Public Sector, Juliana Vida, named as one of Washington Exec’s Top 25 Cyber Execs
- We have over 8 Employee Resource Groups and over 180 military veterans at Splunk
Qualified Military Veterans encouraged to apply!!!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.