Want to change the world? This is an opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way information supports business decisions. If you have dreamed of being responsible for actively driving and balancing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services, please apply!
You will be responsible for actively driving and handling the full sales lifecycle – from identifying prospects, and discovering requirements to the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the inside sales team and solutions engineer- the RSM is the key sales leader, quarterback and advocate for our products and services.
Role: Regional Sales Manager – Federal Civilian
Location: Greater Washington, DC area
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
We are looking for an Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on strategic midsize Civilian agencies including SEC and CFPB. You have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and sufficient technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with security analysts, software developers and IT architects. The Enterprise Sales Representative will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You possess a minimum 5+ years of sales experience
- We seek 3 + years of direct software sales experience to Federal Civilian customers a requirement
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge of Federal sales
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to CxO and senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses
- We seek high intellect and the capacity to multi task
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Consistent track record generating new logo deals and delivering multi-stakeholder sales
- Experience selling SaaS and working with annually renewable contracts
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for SIEM
- Named Top 5 on the 2020 Fortune Future 50 list
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” for Women, Parents, and in Technology
- Chief Technical Adviser for Public Sector, Juliana Vida, named as one of Washington Exec’s Top 25 Cyber Execs
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.