Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about sales and evangelizing exciting technology to help businesses collaborate and run more efficiently? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have a home for your at Splunk! In this new role you will be a key member on the Inside Sales Team. You will drive new business by active prospecting and handling inbound inquires. You will also have the opportunity to drive expansion with our existing customers. You will evangelize and build our reputation in the marketplace. We value a work-life balance. In the office, we’re all about meeting our goals and celebrating when we achieve them. You will become part of a fun, hard-working and collaborative sales culture.
- Lead the sales cycle to assist public sector enterprise customers in their purchase decision through product demonstrations, delivery of value propositions, and negotiation and closing excellence.
- Establish a vision and plan for continued pipeline generation and to implement your plan timely
- Research & understand your customer’s vision, needs, and challenges in depth
- Identify and demonstrate the internal & external resources around you to deliver results
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- You have a minimum of 8 years selling a sophisticated technical SaaS/cloud product.
- Experience selling into Civilian Agencies /Public Sector (Department of Energy a plus)
- Security /IT/DevOps experience will send your resume to the top of the pile
- History and reputation for overachieving quota and ability to back it up
- Closed 6-7 figure software/SaaS deals
- Able to grasp complex new software products and services-and how to use them in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Bachelors degree a plus
- Location: Near a major airport within Central Washington to the hills of Tennessee, Pan Handle of Texas to Chicago
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your curiosity about Splunk!