Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you extremely collaborative and passionate about providing an extraordinary candidate experience? Do you have polished customer service skills? Can you handle a high volume of tasks with contending priorities? Are you organized and do you consider yourself an expert task juggler or puzzle builder?
Splunk is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator- Candidate Experience, who will support our Recruiting Teams to attract and hire the top talent that will be key to building, selling, and supporting our next generation platform and products. You will be working in a team-oriented environment supporting a global Recruiting and Human Resources organization. In this role, you will be tasked with forming successful relationships with our internal clients.
- Support our recruiting team in scheduling high volume interviews, in different time zones with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate and book travel, including flights and hotels for candidates
- Process candidate expenses
- Assist with overall candidate management to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Communicate professionally and able to maintain confidentiality for internal and external candidates
- Attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and accommodating
- Work with hiring partners and cross functional groups throughout the candidate experience
- Plan and facilitate recruitment events
- Prior recruiting coordination experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a dynamic HR or Recruiting related role or prior customer service experience
- Strong calendar management skills
- Proficiency in Gmail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships externally and internally with individuals across all functions of our organization
Nice to Haves
- Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite, Workday, etc.) or HRIS experience preferred
- Experience working with an in-house Recruiting or Human Resources team
- Zoom Video
- Prior experience communicating in a multicultural, multinational environment with team members who are based in the US and Internationally
- Knowledge of employment guidelines and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.