Join us as we pursue our innovative new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Drive delivery of Splunk Professional Services (PS) Projects for Customers
- Coordinate PS activities with other Splunk functions including PS Corporate, PS Operations, Sales, Customer Success Managers, Support, Sustaining Engineering etc
- Foster positive relationships to ensure that objectives and contractual obligations are met.
- Promote opportunities where Splunk products and services can meet additional customer requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Splunk products and project management skills.
- Assist with preparation of processes and content to standardise and improve PS practices, including Sales Collateral, Projects templates, etc
- Support development of project management methodology
- Champion & Represent Splunk Professional services both within Splunk, and with Partners and Customers
Responsible for the full life-cycle of Customer facing projects, including:
- Support Sales & Pre-Sales staff and partners to position the Value of PS and support creation of Proposals
- Build or validate SOWs for PS projects
- Work with PS Resource Managers to plan staffing for projects
- Drive Splunk and Customer activities to ensure project success
- Manage the Quality of Splunk project results, including reports, documentation, configurations, etc,
- Work with Splunk support to handover projects where required
- Drive project closure, including Wrap-up reviews with customers and feedback to Partners
- Handle communications to all key parties involved as well as Project Risks, Issues and Blocking issues
Skills & Experience Required
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to evaluate project objectives and scope feasibility, gain customer understanding, schedule resources, and manage timeline and budget to plan.
- Experience managing complex software implementation projects
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop team members; including the ability to delegate key areas of responsibility.
- Build customer relationships that improve communications to ensure project success and promote additional product opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects and/or teams simultaneously while maintaining customer satisfaction and financial health.
- Capacity to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical fields.
- Highly advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into project deliverables.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French
- 30% travel
We value diversity at our company. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.