Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of our processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Drive the product vision and strategy for the parts of our observability portfolio centered on the analysis of logs and events.
- Ensure that your focus areas align with our broader product, customer and company needs.
- Understand customer and user data needs in depth, communicate those needs crisply and succinctly within SignalFx and across Splunk, and work with design and a distributed engineering team to translate those needs into clear priorities, a compelling roadmap and high-impact, innovative features.
- Manage pricing and positioning for your product portfolio
- Actively maintain a view of how the market, competition and technologies are evolving, and factor competitive information and customer feedback into our product direction.
- Collaborate with product marketing, support and sales to solve for business limiters within your control and pursue key business accelerants.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting dimensions and to be clear on the minimum capabilities that matter.
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills. Ability to identify patterns and synthesize disparate data into a coherent whole.
- Strong written and verbal organizational, analytical, and communication skills. Ability to lead and influence via persuasion, patience and energy.
- A passion for usability and a knack for simplicity.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technical product management role.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field (but open to all undergraduate degrees)
- MBA from top-tier program.
- Background in enterprise SaaS; bonus if those were monitoring, log management or analytics products.
- Background in market research and pricing
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle, experience with Agile software methodologies
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.