Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
If you’re looking for a position where you combine your technical skills with your business acumen, join us! We’re looking for Corporate Solutions Engineers that can join people, technology, and business solutions.
Everyone at Splunk is passionate about our products and delivering the very best experience for our customers. We are committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
What is a Corporate Solution Engineer?
Corporate Solution Engineers work with our Field Solution and Consulting Engineers to understand real-world business problems and solve them by building and architecting technology. As a Corporate SE, you’ll combine your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving to drive product adoption and success with our Field Solution Engineering Team.
What will you do as a Corporate SE?
Splunk Corporate SEs will learn the Splunk product stack, adjacent technologies, business solutions and applications where applicable. As a Corporate SE, you will have opportunities to:
- Receive multiple Splunk coveted certifications
- Be a force multiplier for our SE teams
- Assist Solution Engineering team in validating Splunk and achieving a technical win
- Collaborate with a wide group of skill sets and contributors within Splunk
- Curate Best Practice Content
- Collaborate with the Solution Engineering team to eliminate obstacles using creative and innovative approaches
- Answer technical questions and contribute to the Splunk community
Who are we looking for?
- You possess strong written and communication skills. You have interest in cloud technologies, Application development or DevOps, IT Operations and/or machine learning.
- You can read and understand a programming language such as Java or .net. Development experience is useful but not essential.
- You have the ability to understand a broad set of technical concepts.
- You’re passionate about learning and thrive under pressure.
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, Application Management and/or DevOps is a bonus.
- We can teach you the technology, coach you on soft skills and educate you on process. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what “is possible” with technology, the desire to work with an awesome team, and a positive attitude.
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” 10 years running
- Named in LinkedIn’s “Top Companies 2019: Where the U.S. wants to work now”
- Named in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – 2018
- Named in Forbes 2018 World’s Best Employers
- Current Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader SIEM
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity? Please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you’ll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products asour customers’ success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.