Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Live events, events run by Splunk partners and any other related trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Have an interest in technology and developing a career in sales
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment.
- Fluent English and Thai speaking is preferred as this individual will need to work closely with our Singapore and Thailand customers and partners.
- Have strong people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization