- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
A key driver behind Snowflake’s innovation is the commitment to putting customers first, and we’re seeking an experienced user researcher who is looking to lead research efforts with the potential for outsized impact on our most strategic pillars.
This role is for you if you are looking to solve complex, ambiguous problems, and are looking to own a research program that deeply integrates into the team’s approach from vision to launch. You’d orchestrate cross-functional alignment around user needs, guide prioritization of high-value features, and play a key role in landing holistic experiences that our customers love. You’d be embedded as a key member of the cross-functional leads group, yet also be a part of a world-class team of tight-knit researchers with a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing, where we continuously support and learn from each other in a safe and friendly environment.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, engineering, and data science teams to shape product roadmapping and vision
- Balance the strategic and tactical; ensuring the team is solving the most critical user needs while delivering holistic solutions that are intuitive and easy to use
- Lead research planning and execution, effectively building alignment with cross-functional peers and stakeholders throughout the research process
- Clearly communicate insights and learnings, tying directly to actionable next steps and impact on product direction
- 5+ years of leading high-impact user research efforts
- Experience leveraging a broad range of research methodologies across the various stages of product development
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, with a proven track record of setting and executing research roadmaps leading to meaningful product direction
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, driving alignment around user needs and incorporating peers into the research process
- This is a hybrid position based in Bellevue, WA.