- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
The Analyst Product Experience team (APEX) builds the experiences that serve the lion’s share of Snowflake users. Our application allows users to author and run queries, view their results, create dashboards, analyze data, and more. We are also building additional experiences for analysts. Come join the team building the most widely used experiences for Snowflake.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR ANALYST PRODUCT EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL:
- Promote strong collaboration within a cross functional team, including design, product management.
- Deliver features requiring close coordination with several sister teams such as data sharing, native applications, billing and cloud infrastructure.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and drive team planning.
- Build for scale and high performance.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years hands-on software development experience, including significant experience in front end or full stack software development
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, security, performance and scale.
- Knowledge of data development tools, data infrastructure, or ML is a plus.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, such as being an architect or tech lead for high impact customer facing projects..