- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is growing fast and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We're passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We're also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging. Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
This enablement role will be responsible for managing employee and/or partner learning and enablement programs in multiple domains from initiation to achieving business results. This includes designing and developing quality learning paths and certifications, and leading enablement programs that effectively enable our partner support engineers and Snowflake support engineers to provide best-in-class customer support. This role is pivotal to the Customer Support enablement strategy at Snowflake; as our global team continues to grow, it’s critical that we elevate both individual and organizational performance.
- Manages the development and delivery of customer service and other Support domain programs at Snowflake; including short term and long term roadmaps, developing learning solutions that increase Customer Support’s knowledge and skills at scale
- Lead needs analysis, blueprint roles, and drive adoption of learning and enablement strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Design and develop innovative learning and enablement programs applying learning principles and program best practices
- Manage the design and development of new learning models including training, mentoring and other on-the-job training programs
- Manage the development, implementation, and adoption of skills matrix management, and related process and tooling required to increase and measure the organizations skills and capabilities
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the needs of our customers and employees.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or business or equivalent 10-15 years work experience
- 10+ years in program management and/or curriculum design/development in the technology industry
- 7+ years of experience in a customer support organization
- 7 + years of experience in programming, systems architecture, or database systems administration
- 7 or more years of experience designing and developing instructional materials for technical audiences
- 5 or more years of experience creating assessments to measure learner competencies
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to incorporate them into the curriculum.
- Professional experience using Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone, MindTickle or similar).
- Experienced using video editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Camtasia or similar)
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of e-learning and video editing tools, such as Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, virtual instructor-led training tools, and social learning tools.
- Strong program manager with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help deliver business results
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances