- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to come aboard! Our SDRs will work hand in hand with Inside Sales to generate leads and build customer pipelines. This is an entry-level role with a dedicated growth path and the training to be a great technical sales professional. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology and people.
AS A SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand the Snowflake Database enough to provide a high level introduction.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Work closely with Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology.
OUR iDEAL SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE WILL HAVE:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.Interested in pursuing a career in technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.