- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Our Alliances organization is seeking an ISV Partner Sales Manager Partner to join our growing team. In this role you will strategically plan and deliver a cross-functional strategy to engage our current and potential partners.
We are looking for an individual who understands the ISV and channel business and how to grow and manage a region. In addition to enabling partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption and will serve as the conduit for inbound and outbound requests from sales for all partners.
Reporting to the Head of Technology Alliances you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive company and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances. This is a quota carrying position.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Evangelize, enable and develop go-to-market strategies with the ISV community
- Manage a portfolio of high performing partners to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities
- Serve as the SME for all ISV partner related activity within your sales districts
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner to the Snowflake sales team
- Develop best practices to engage with ISV partners, escalate issues and set clear expectations with partners on working with Snowflake
- Execute ISV partner specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners
- Identify focus partners who fulfill specific gaps and needs across the Snowflake’s customer engagements
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 6+ years of industry experience within ISV partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the SaaS space
- Ability to track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Working knowledge of cloud environments preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel up to 30%