- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is growing and looking for a Senior Auditor to join our team. You will report to the Manager, SOX Compliance and help with an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment. Whether it is facilitating Snowflake’s SOX compliance efforts or conducting internal audits, we strive to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and scalability of the company’s processes, systems, and underlying internal control environment. You will be expected to problem solve, collaborate, and move fast while keeping attention to detail.
AS A SENIOR AUDITOR, YOU WILL:
- Support our Business SOX Internal Controls assessment, other operational Audits and investigations.
- Review the business processes, develop and update Risk and Control Matrices (RCM), flowcharts, and testing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain testing workpapers as well as ensure timely completion of testing
- Participate in assessing and analyzing the impact of control deficiencies and audit findings; gain stakeholder agreement on root causes of issues and appropriate corrective actions, while maintaining positive business relationships.
- Participate in risk assessments and the design of audit programs in order to address relevant risks.
- Assist in all phases of internal audits including planning, fieldwork, close meetings, and reporting.
- Assist the Manager to identify areas of improvement as well as recommend industry-wide best practices.
OUR IDEAL AUDITOR WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Recognized professional qualification(s) CA/CPA/CIA.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in SOX/IFC and/or Internal Audit.
- Big 4 or similar auditing experience is desirable.
- Experience with cloud-based or software as a service (SAAS) companies is a plus.
- Experience in supporting the execution of SOX program, control principles (e.g. COSO) and other internal audits.
- Detail and team orientated; ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Self-starter, ability to proactively problem-solve, identify, advocate for and execute improvements.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and embrace change, thrive in a fast-paced environment.