- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is seeking an Educational Services Specialist dedicated to supporting all aspects of training delivery and providing exceptional support for our customers/partners/internal teams located globally.
This position will be part of the Education Services Operations team and work closely with curriculum development and other program teams to manage the day-to-day of a fast-growing, customer training business. This role requires solid experience with for-fee training offerings, pre-paid order backlog tracking/burndown, customer outreach, and revenue reporting. The role will also be supporting our growing On-Demand (e-Learning) training catalog and learners which includes LMS and eCommerce administration, content management, pre-paid/bulk order and Training Credit management, and global customer support.
- Take ownership of the pre-paid training backlog and provide proactive customer outreach for backlog burndown.
- LMS administration to build, configure and organize On-Demand courses for customer consumption.
- Provide support for the On-Demand training program including new course roll-outs, course revisions, student inquiries, issue management, pre-paid/bulk registrations, badge issuance, and policy enforcement.
- Create and manage post-training surveys for On-Demand courses.
- Provide eCommerce support and assist with customer payment issues, refunds, discounts, invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Accurately maintain monthly/quarterly revenue, expense, student consumption, and enrollment reports.
- Accurately maintain backlog reports and ensure customers are notified of unused purchases and expiration dates.
- Provide troubleshooting support (enrollment help, login issues, badge support) for On-Demand students.
- Take an active role in content uploads (video files, .srt files for subtitles, SCORM, etc.) and course configurations in the LMS and ensure customer notifications are configured appropriately.
- Work with the On-Demand curriculum team to create and maintain internal “How To” articles, process documentation, notification templates, etc.
- Provide time-sensitive support for our SnowPro Certification program as needed for customers and internal teams.
- Work with the curriculum team to ensure labs are ready before a new On-Demand course release. Support lab password resets and expiry issues after course release.
- Basic Salesforce knowledge of opportunities, quotes, accounts, contacts etc., and ability to build and maintain Salesforce reports.
- Assist with course release/roll-out process by completing task assignments by required due dates.
- Assist with localization support of On-Demand training materials. Includes uploading MP4s to get .srt files, managing files during the QA process, and uploading the files to course videos.
- Provide additional support for program managers with an understanding of the setup and functionality options for On-Demand course delivery in our LMS platforms.
KEY FOCUS AREA :
- Customer Training Business Knowledge: Keen understanding of the business requirements to meet revenue and margin goals. Familiarity with technical training techniques and methodology that creates a highly effective end-user training experience.
- Content Management: Participate in weekly course roll-out meetings; ensure completion of the necessary tasks for the successful delivery of new or updated course offerings.
- Training Delivery: Participate in weekly/monthly meetings and actively communicate with program owners (via email, Slack) and the On-Demand curriculum team to ensure all customer inquiries are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of experience with customer education including On-Demand/E-Learning program support (both free and paid training).
- Exceptional communication skills while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that can prioritize and complete work on concurrent projects and tasks
- Acute attention to detail
- Adept at policy and process formulation with cross-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of LMS administration (OpenEdX and/or SeerTech LMS a plus), Salesforce, GSuite (ex. google sheets/docs, Gmail, groups, calendar), MS Excel, Tableau and/or other BI tools, SurveyMonkey, Credly, Trint, Brightlink, PearsonVUE/Mindhub.
- Experience with course release and revision processes
- Experience with supporting e-learning content and troubleshooting e-learning user issues
- Willing to work hours that partially overlap with our US team on EST.