- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Our Account Executives are customer obsessed and we believe in the value we can add and stay honest about it. We love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback and are passionate about making our clients successful. Our team works to ensure data is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.
This role will be supporting our Retail, Manufacturing and Consumer Packaged Goods division.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE TEAM IF YOU:
- Act customer first and obsessed with helping customers drive digital transformation.
- Think big and demonstrate excellence in the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems.
- Possess a “Get it done” and “Own it” philosophy to drive customer success.
- Knowledge and experience within the data science, analytics, or big data markets.
- Feel comfortable talking with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Build trusted relationships with Snowflake internal resources, external partners, and client account teams to qualify deals, identify business value, and provide technical guidance in order to set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leverage knowledge of a domain or industry to align Snowflake’s value to the customers’ business and technical problems
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving technology and landscape while maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Snowflake in relation to them.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to deliver standard, customized and/or strategic solution demonstrations, white boarding, presentations, and best practices that showcase functional capabilities, competitive advantages, and business benefits of the Snowflake solutions throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Guides customers in digital transformation and cloud adoption, understanding where Snowflake integrates with holistic architecture and strategy.
- Provide ongoing, post-sales, technical guidance to the customer’s technical team to drive customer utilization of Snowflake and digital transformation success
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Snowflake’s products and marketing.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise sales role for a SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS company
- Experience working with Retail, Manufacturing, or Consumer Packaged Goods customers highly preferred
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational, decision making and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an independent, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, math or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to travel regionally as needed