- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake’s sales organization continues to grow and we are welcoming new Account Executives who are self-motivated, customer-focused, creative and passionate about data. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the market, building new business and expanding Snowflake’s footprint within our current customers.
This role will be supporting some of our largest Healthcare and Life Sciences customers. This is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way on high visibility, high impact projects in a fast growing segment of our business.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Identify and expand on assigned territory, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of Snowflake
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing and legal
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive Snowflake’s solution
- Ongoing account management to work with current customers to drive consumption and expansion of business
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to get stuff done, make an impact, try new things and work in a collaborative environment
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of field sales experience in the SaaS space, experience within data management, analytics, business intelligence preferred
- A track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ( $1M+ of ARR) and strong customer references
- Ability and comfort in negotiating and closing legal agreements with customers and support new customers through our on-boarding process.
- Familiarity with solution-based selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills.
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Expertise within a specific vertical including Financial Services, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Retail/CPG, Media and Entertaining, Manufacturing, Public Sector and/or High-Tech