- Full Time
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is looking for an industrious Account Based Marketing Specialist like yourself to come aboard and be part of our team. Bring your excitement and passion about the planning and execution of marketing programs. You will be targeting our base of strategic named accounts in North America with boutique 1:1 campaigns, 1:few campaigns, and 1:many volume based campaigns, gaining experience in best-of-class integrated ABM along the way.
As a high-energy account-based marketer, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals across all stages of the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way, optimizing for performance each step of the way.
What will make you successful is having a strong traditional background in sales, field marketing and/or demand generation including planning, message development, execution, and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a matrix driven high-achiever with shown ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will work closely with sales, field marketing, partner marketing and sales development teams to craft high-impact programs that include:
- Tailored messaging by account and target audience
- Targeted advertising, paid social and contact discovery
- Multi-threaded custom digital landing pages
- Account-specific research, events, prospecting and follow up in coordination with cross-functional teams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- The experience and passion to think creatively and generate ideas on how to build robust, unique 1:1 campaigns.
- 2+ years of prior marketing experience- direct ABM experience is nice to have.
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Uberflip, Bombora, and 6sense or equivalent tools
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and get-it-done results orientation
- Cross-functional experience with integrated marketing programs across partner marketing, field marketing, and sales development orgs.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities