Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
At Samsara, we invest in our people and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to our success. We are looking for an experienced Sales Sourcer to partner with our growing Sales teams and hire the individuals who will shape our product and company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to personally grow their career while professionally building an extraordinary sales team experiencing hyper growth.
This role can be office-based or fully remote in the US and Canada.
In this role you will:
- Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines across Samsara’s Sales teams through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life at Samsara
- Effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods while creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Samsara in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Greenhouse (ATS) and other recruiting tools
- Meet and/or exceed hiring quota
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ year of recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Proven strategic sourcer
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Able to confidently represent Samsara with professionalism both internally and externally
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Previous startup experience preferred, and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. Learn more about our approach to Flexible Workplaces here.