Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Founded in San Francisco in 2015, we now employ more than 1,800 people globally and have over 1.5 million active devices. Samsara also went public in December 2021 and we’re just getting started.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
- #2 in the Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies in Americas list 2021
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Built In 2022
- #19 in the Forbes Cloud 100 2021
- IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
- Forbes Advisor named us the Best Solution for Large Companies – Fleet management software for 2022!
We're driving change in industries that are yet to fully embrace digital transformation. Physical operations make up a massive slice of the global economy but haven’t benefited from innovation and actionable information in the way that other sectors have. The potential for scale and impact is huge.
About the role:
The Growth Marketing team is looking for an innovative problem-solver who thrives at the intersection of product, data, sales, and marketing. As a Sr Growth Product Manager, you will drive initiatives that directly impact Samsara’s revenue.
You’ll partner with our team of engineers and designers to help drive customer acquisition, deal progression, and expansion. This role is for you if you have a passion for growing products, understand customer funnels, and know how to use data to figure out where to prioritize your team’s efforts.
This role can be office-based or fully remote in the US and Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Leverage data to effectively prioritize ideas, establish a roadmap, and define long-term strategy across a suite of products and tools that improve customer acquisition, deal progression, and lifetime valu
- Partner with engineering and design teams to launch new products and features and implement experiments across our acquisition and upsell funnels
- Continuously iterate on key learnings to build an increasingly efficient customer journey
- Enable sales and other go-to-market teams to adopt new tools and leverage data insights
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of experience in product, growth, or related area
- 1+ year of experience with SQL, Python, and/or other data analysis tools
- An ability to manage projects end to end with proven experience working across teams to ship products or features
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to succinctly communicate with stakeholders and key executives
An ideal candidate also has:
- Advanced Salesforce experience
- Experience running A/B tests to improve funnel conversion rates
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions)
- Familiarity with B2B sales
- BS/BA in a quantitative field or equivalent experience required
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit regular testing. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Our target total compensation market position is in the top 25% of all software and hardware companies. Our full time employees receive an above market-rate salary, an outstanding equity offering, employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, personal development, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.