- Full Time
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which helps to digitize the world of physical operations, providing visibility and empowering entire sectors of our economy to become more safe, efficient, and sustainable. Founded in San Francisco in 2015, we now employ more than 2,000 people globally and collect more than 40 billion minutes of video footage and 5 trillion data points annually.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including video-based safety, vehicle telematics, apps and driver workflows, equipment monitoring, and site visibility. As part of a newly public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Best Place to Work by Built In 2022
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
Every year, we partner with our customers to deliver outcomes like conserving millions of gallons of fuel, saving millions of dollars, and creating positive environmental change. As more customers connect to our platform, our data grows, our AI models get smarter, and our opportunities expand.
About the Role
Samsara is looking for an experienced Quality Programs leader for the Global Customer Support organization. The Manager of Quality Programs will partner with support leadership to construct a Service Quality program that reflects the organization's commitment to customer experience and support the broader Support organization’s strategy. You will build, manage, and continuously improve the QA program end-to-end to ensure the organization delivers exceptional customer experiences.
The ideal candidate has expertise in quality assurance operations for technical and non-technical customer support teams, has experience managing at a global scale, and has demonstrated ability to measure and enhance the customer experience. The role will join a team in building mode, and a successful candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to think big. The role reports to the Director of Support Operations & Strategy, a team responsible for Service Excellence and Operational Excellence for Samsara’s global Customer Support organization.
In this role, you will:
- Measure and Improve Customer Satisfaction: Develop a feedback loop from customer-provided feedback (e.g. CSAT) to ensure we remedy poor customer interactions while addressing gaps in customer support quality and processes.
- Lead Quality Assurance Operations: Utilize best practices and tools from across the industry to ensure highest standards of service is being delivered in all customer interactions.
- Enable Partner Quality Programs: Define the parameters, operating model, and calibration of a quality program for external support partnerships.
- Drive Continuous Improvement: Design the coaching framework for agents, enable managers to deliver impactful feedback to agents, and drive continuous improvement programs.
- Enhance Quality Systems: Manage a scalable Quality Management System across all channels and products.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, reduce emissions, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. We set up our employees for success and have built a culture that encourages rapid career development, countless opportunities to experiment and master your craft in a hyper growth environment.
- You’re energized by our opportunity: The vision we have to digitize large sectors of the global economy requires your full focus and best efforts to bring forth creative, ambitious ideas for our customers.
- You want to be with the best: At Samsara, we win together, celebrate together and support each other. You will be surrounded by a high-caliber team that will encourage you to do your best.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 12+ years related professional experience
- 3+ years people management experience, with strong track record of hiring and developing top talent
- Experience with global contact center QA across multiple channels
- Strong program management skills, including cross-functional leadership, systems thinking and process design, and data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An ideal candidate also has:
- COPC or other industry-standard contact center quality certifications
- Experience with technical products and technical support
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit regular testing. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.