Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
As ADR Manager- Latam, you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy in Latam/Mexico. You will be the first Manager in this region to support our strong growth. This includes managing 4 existing Latam/Mexico ADRs while continuing to hire and build out the team. This role is ideal for a candidate that is interested in hiring, coaching and building a world class ADR team in the Latam/Mexico market.
In this role, you will:
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team in the Latam market
- Represent the ADR organization as a member of the go-to-market team in Latam/Mexico responsible for hiring, training and building a pipeline generation engine in the region
- Develop an onboarding training program for Latam/Mexico ADRs for inbound, enterprise and mid-market segments
- Be a subject matter expert on prospecting strategies and best practices in Latam/Mexico for inbound, enterprise, mid-market segments
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Citizen of Mexico
- Ability to work in Mexico City
- 2 years managing a quota carrying team in the Latam/Mexico region
- Spanish and English fluency
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience building out the Account Development function in Latam/Mexico for a technology company
- A deep understanding of Latam/Mexico market (hiring, prospecting best practices)
- Experience building out a training and onboarding program for ADR
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.