Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Enterprise sales team is responsible for revenue growth in new and existing customers that represent the largest prospective accounts for Samsara by total addressable opportunity.
This role is fully remote based in in St. Louis or Kansas City, Missouri.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Executive-Level relationships within strategic, named accounts
- Own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Demonstrate excellent solution-based sales process in complex sales campaigns
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement in complex accounts and $500k+ ARR transactions
- Experience handling and owning enterprise deal sizes and C-Level relationships
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability thriving in a dynamic, fast paced environment
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience working with line of business stakeholders (Operations, Finance, IT)
- Awards for top achievement (President’s club, Winner’s circle, Top 10%)
- Passion for the world of operations!
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.