Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
Founded in San Francisco six years ago, we’ve come a long way since then. We now employ over 1,600 people globally and have over a million devices out in the field. Last year, we hit a valuation of $5.4 billion during our series F funding round.
We're one of the fastest growing companies to come out of Silicon Valley in recent years, too – we've hit $300m ARR faster than Slack, Workday, Snowflake and Twilio. Our products offer solutions to real world problems, allowing us to tap into markets that simply didn't exist a few years ago.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
- #2 in the Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies in Americas list
- #19 in the Forbes Cloud 100
- Top 4 place in LinkedIn’s Top Startups awards for 2 years running
Even better, we’re only just getting started here in Europe. There is considerable demand for our services and we have an aggressive hiring plan in place.
We are seeking a talented individual to tell our story in France. You’ll support and lead creative marketing campaigns, product launches, and execute marketing strategies to accelerate Samsara’s positioning.
You will build a world-class marketing function to spearhead Samsara’s hyper-growth in France. There’s ample room to make this job your own.
In this role, you will:
- Execute storytelling to convey Samsara’s position in France; optimised to drive ROI for customers
- Define a regional specific marketing plan that supports the regional Sales strategy
- Own global and regional product launches that speak to our customers, tailoring messaging for each country encouraging adoption and awareness
- Lead and implement demand gen marketing campaigns that resonate with internal and external audiences. Partner with growth and demand generation teams to execute and measure results
- Lead customer partnership and PR communications; building customer case studies showcasing the value of Samsara across various industries with quantifiable metrics
- Develop insights based on market research, competitive analysis, campaign effectiveness, and industry trends and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (obsess over the customer, build for the long term, growth mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Experience in hiring and building a regional marketing function from the ground up
- Native French speaker
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Marketing automation/operations expertise is preferred
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is a big plus
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.