Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
The Demand Generation team is core to all marketing campaigns at Samsara. As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will coordinate and run marketing programs to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for our sales teams, leveraging multi-touch inbound marketing programs. You’ll contribute towards the Growth Marketing team’s quarterly pipeline commitments while working with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales to execute high quality integrated campaigns, webinars, email nurtures, and direct mail campaigns.
You will be joining at an exciting time at Samsara with a clear path to growing the team’s size, scope, and impact.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and run campaigns to drive pipeline growth using channels like webinars, email, content marketing, direct mail, and more.
- Oversee the creation, implementation, and optimization of marketing programs
- Work collaboratively with Growth, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Sales teams to develop and optimize campaigns.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 3-4 years of digital marketing and demand generation experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills with experience making decisions to optimize acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Experience creating and executing marketing programs and ability to develop strong internal partnerships, with a focus on Sales team collaboration
- Desire to own Demand Generation operations and problem-solve in a high-growth environment
- Communication and writing skills for campaigns and presenting hypotheses and results to varying audiences
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Excel
An ideal candidate also has:
- A data-driven and technically fluent marketer
- An excellent communicator and cross-functional partner
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or Zapier
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.