Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. Learn more about Samsara's mission to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy at www.samsara.com.
About the role:
Samsara’s Customer Success (CS) team advises and guides our customers, ensuring they adopt Samsara and continuously gain business value from our products. We are the trusted point of contact for Samsara’s customers throughout their lifecycle: onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal.
The ideal candidate will have training expertise in working with technical and non-technical audiences. You will prioritize what’s most impactful to improving the customer experience by identifying training needs and addressing gaps in knowledge. The role reports to the Head of Customer Success Operations, a team responsible for the systems, analytics, process, and enablement of the CS organization.
In this role, you will:
- Own the enablement strategy for onboarding new hires and developing experienced CS employees.
- Manage onboarding for newly hired Implementation Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Technical Solutions Engineers, and the management team to ensure they meet Samsara’s high performance standards and embody the company’s cultural principles.
- Design, deliver, and manage training content in Confluence for employees by closely collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Implement and maintain our Learning Management System (LMS) to administer, document, measure, and report on the end-to-end training program.
- Define, monitor, and report on key performance metrics focused on measuring effectiveness and ROI of onboarding, training, and ramp time.
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- B.S. or higher, preferably in Education, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years experience in training or enablement-focused role
- Experience designing, delivering, and measuring training results for a variety of audiences (experience with remote or online instruction is a plus)
- Combination of technical and customer service acumen preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence employees in Customer Success and across other Enablement programs at the company
- Strong bias for action, the ability to think big, and insistence on the highest standards
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email email@example.com or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global full-time employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events, and other location-based perks. Review all of Samsara's current benefit offerings at rewards.samsara.com.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work. We value in person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office. We also offer a co-working support program for employees who are not located near a Samsara office. For more information about our Flexible Work model, please see our blog post here.