Rubrik is building our Treasury team as the business scales up. We are looking for a Treasury Analyst that will support on the day-to-day Treasury Operations activities. As an individual contributor, you will support on cash management and liquidity planning, bank account management, insurance, forecasting, and ad-hoc projects.
Are you a team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to meet tight deadlines and perform well in a fast-paced environment? Then the team at Rubrik is the place for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the daily cash and liquidity management for all Global entities
- Assist with the administration of company's cash forecast
- Maintain bank accounts including opening/closing accounts, updating signatories, and Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Serve as administrator for online banking portals
- Support on internal controls (IC) and annual audits
- Assist on corporate insurance program including annual insurance renewals and certificates of insurance
- Support on ad hoc projects that include process implementation, building dashboards, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Treasury role
- Strong understanding of payments, liquidity management, and cash management
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Great communication skills, good problem solver, well organized, and be a team player
- Strong work ethic, able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in modeling and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- CTP certification is a plus
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.