This Sr/Staff Technical Program Manager will focus on leading Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ projects planning and implementation. Candidates for this role should possess project management skill sets and have knowledge of the Salesforce.com modules and integration capabilities. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high-profile projects. The candidate will look for ways to standardize, ensure execution is efficient and consistent, and set accountability by supervising progress, resolving dependencies, identifying issues, evaluating risks, and communicating status to upper management and project stakeholders.
Rubrik is a fast-paced agile environment and the candidate will be involved from inception to delivery.
What you'll do:
- Lead complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives
- Work with cross function teams among Business, Operation, and IT team to estimate work efforts, define landmarks, and run resources
- Work with GTM delivery managers to plan Tier 1 projects for timeline, resource, and budget details
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, handle issues, and support teams balancing challenging priorities. Get results proactively.
- Understand technical implementation at the delivery owner level, ask questions that clarify priorities, push the team to be highly effective, and keep the team aligned with planned milestones.
- Proactively monitor and identify risks and issues, and drive solutions and mitigation plans to minimize the negative impact of the project deliverables.
- Manage and communicate with offshore stakeholders and team members during non-traditional business hours on the need base.
Experience you'll need:
- 3-5 years as program manager, project manager, or delivery manager serving High Tech as IT FTE or service consultant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver program status, roadmaps, business outcomes & impacts, and metrics
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple, high-reaching priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of using objective data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and decisions
- Strong project implementation experience in Salesforce, Sales Cloud, CPQ
- Strong experience and willingness to manage offshore project teams during past project implementations
- PMP & Agile certifications
- Salesforce Admin certifications
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.