With disruption comes the need for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – EMEA to grow, build and develop relationships with stakeholders across EMEA & deliver on multiple req's, specifically across Sales & GTM.
Reporting to the Head of Talent EMEA, this role will build upon an already very successful track record of execution across an organization.
The role will have a strong programmatic nature across diversity and inclusion strategy, as well as a continued focus to structure and streamline processes to optimize an already exceptional candidate experience.
The successful candidate will have a passion for technology and significant experience (ideally 8+ years) in talent acquisition / recruitment, preferably very high tech / fast scale environments.
Where you can make an impact:
- Full cycle recruitment, from sourcing to close, ensuring white glove candidate & stakeholder experience every time.
- Partner closely with Head of EMEA sales and the leadership team / various stakeholders across the org.
- Deep expertise in Recruiting – hiring, programs, metrics and candidate experience
- Responsible for Recruiting strategies from concept to execution
- Be a thought leader on market trends, provide end to end support for the Recruiting team and partner with leaders/hiring managers across the organization to implement scalable solutions.
- Analyze recruiting data to provide executive guidance, and ensure effectiveness of initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a dynamic Recruiting environment (in-house and/or agency). Full life cycle including sourcing.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to flex to the strategic level
- Resilient, adaptable, collaborative, creative & relentless
- Experience carrying multiple requisitions (entry level to leadership level) across multiple countries & stakeholders.
- High-energy, company first, positive mindset: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.