Senior Product Manager- Windows/Linux Protection
Location: Bangalore, India
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company five years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
About The Team:
The Product Management team at Rubrik drives forward Rubrik’s vision, ensuring we continue to deliver on our market-leading platform as we address our customers' most challenging data management concerns. Our mission is to deliver the best application aware backups, helping customers to secure their data, while ensuring that we do not compromise on the end to end user experience we offer.
About The Role:
Rubrik is looking for a Senior Product Manager to support Rubrik’s industry leading Cloud Data Management platform. In this role, you drive the roadmaps for Rubrik’s file protection on Windows, Linux, and Unix systems, which is used widely by Rubrik’s customer base. . This is a highly strategic and visible product role as Rubrik writes its next chapter of hyper growth.
- Dictate the roadmap for file-based protection on Windows, Linux, and Unix servers specifically with enterprise readiness in mind
- Dictate the growth strategy for platform support
- Coordinate with cross-functional PMs for horizontal and platform projects
- Maintain the ecosystem of compatibility with different platforms
- Identify new markets for expansion
- Field enablement and collateral creation for new feature releases
- Increase adoption of file-based protection on Rubrik Security Cloud
- Support horizontal initiatives on Rubrik platforms
- Technical and can work effectively with a geographically distributed engineering team
- Ability to influence stakeholders cross-functionally
- Customer-facing abilities to meet with and engage customers and prospects
Where You Can Make An Impact:
- Set clear vision & strategy for our Cloud Data Management platform as it relates to file protection and the Rubrik backup agent across on premises, remote office, and public cloud deployments and all form factors (Hardware, Virtual & public cloud instances).
- Create and own the product and feature roadmap to achieve Rubrik’s ambitious growth objectives – based on customer & market transitions to VIrtualization & cloud.
- Partner with internal cross functional stakeholders: Engineering, User Experience, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Support and professional services in product planning, execution and delivery streams.
- Partner with external stakeholders: Customers and ecosystem partners for new product introduction, Evangelization as well as feedback & reviews.
- Be data driven to define product success metrics and KPIs – near term, medium term and track them on an ongoing basis.
- You have at least 5years of product management experience with 8+ years of overall industry work experience
- You have experience building enterprise infrastructure/platform products either in public clouds (AWS, Azure or GCP) OR in a private cloud.
- Deep technical understanding and Prioritization of technical care about and operational care abouts gained through TPM/TME role would be a plus.
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering or commensurate technical experience.
- Prior experience with UI/UX projects, iterative development & mockup reviews is a plus.
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.