Senior Product Manager – Rubrik Cloud Vault
Location- Bangalore, India
Why Rubrik -> <Do you want to help Rubrik secure customer’s most valuable asset – their Data >
As the Product Manager for Rubrik Cloud Vault, you will be responsible for building a market leading product and driving its adoption using Product-led Growth strategies. You’ll work in close collaboration with engineering and go-to-market teams to define the roadmap and launch differentiated capabilities. You’ll develop an end-to-end understanding of customer journeys, and act on opportunities to drive user adoption and engagement through rapid iterative testing with a growth mindset.
- Own the vision, roadmap, adoption and growth of Rubrik Cloud Vault
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, customers and competitors. Empathize with customer pain points, validate solutions and evangelize Rubrik’s thought leadership.
- Collaborate with engineering, UX, sales and marketing teams to build and launch differentiated product capabilities
- Develop the right metrics and tools to measure, tune and accelerate adoption and drive product-led growth
- Champion product-led growth with cross functional teams, sharing best practices and helping identify high-impact opportunities to accelerate adoption.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Prior experience with enterprise SaaS
- Deeply analytical growth mindset with a passion for understanding and solving customer needs
- Experience as a Growth Product Manager for SaaS/Consumer products highly desired
- Knowledge of data protection, storage and cloud is a plus, but not required
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.