Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join our CPQ System & Operations team. You will be our subject matter expert in all things CPQ. This is a full-time position.
What you'll be doing:
- Support complex projects related to Go-to-Market, sales productivity, user experience and be accountable for timely delivery of CPQ workstreams
- Manage business system enhancements and projects from start to finish – requirements analysis, consensus building, testing, documentation, and launch / training
- Facilitate business process reviews for requirement gathering & documentation; Translate business requirements into IT requirements, leveraging best practices and CPQ tool knowledge to deliver best user experience
- Build effective proofs-of-concept for new solutions and technologies around CPQ that are easy to understand and consumable by non technical teams
- Create, maintain and deliver training and documentation for all new implementations, ensure CPQ system is well adapted by users as new processes are rolled out
- Be a constant advocate for user experience
Who you are:
- Strategic thinker: Evaluate things holistically and for the long term, make decisions using strong blend of technical chops and understanding of sales needs
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on a day to day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail oriented, know how to leverage your resources, and get things done on time with quality results!
- 4 + years in a Sales Ops, Business Ops or Product Ops role, preferably in hyper-growth environment
- 3 + years experience using Salesforce CPQ
- NPI or SKU management experience a plus
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.