Rubrik is looking for a Senior Benefits Specialist, EMEA to join our Global Benefits team! As the Benefits Specialist, EMEA, you will be based in the Netherlands and report to the Director of Global Benefits who is based in the U.S. This hands-on role is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our benefit programs in EMEA, partnering with our vendors and cross-functional teams in Payroll, HRIS, People Team, Legal, Procurement, IT Security and Finance, as well as, educating employees and helping them with their benefits needs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate with brokers/vendors on renewals, RFPs, benchmarking and survey participation
- Manage vendors, compliance calendar, internal audits, and Workday configuration
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Payroll, HRIS, People Team, Legal, Procurement, IT Security and Finance) on processing renewals, benefit program implementations and other areas related to benefits administration
- Identify and assess, and analyze gaps and deficiencies in our current benefit administration process; make recommendations and execute improvements
- Administer employee benefits on-boarding, off-boarding and monthly pension processing
- Communicate with and educate employees on Rubrik’s benefit programs, including the drafting and maintenance of employee benefit guides and intranet microsites
- Resolve queries from employees, managers and the People Team via a dedicated email and through slack
- Support other Benefits initiatives and programs as required, including support for APAC or Global programs as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years progressive HR experience with minimum 2 years international benefits administration and analysis experience working for an US based multinational company
- Strong program and vendor management experience
- Solid experience in leading project-based work and managing interdependencies between various partners
- Proven ability to work in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, agile, and flexible even in ambiguity, bringing other teams along smoothly and effectively
- Expertise and deep proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal
- Proficiency with HR systems, preferably Workday
- Proficient in English (verbal and written), knowledge of Dutch, French, and/or German a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with attitude to identify and resolve problems
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.