As a member of the Sales Planning & Analytics team, you will serve as a strategic leader that partners with sales, marketing, and data analytics teams to transform our Pipeline strategy and processes in a robust and scalable way.
This role will be a key contributor to Rubrik’s ongoing pipeline management and (bi-annual) planning process for all go-to-market channels: Field Sales, Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Partners & Alliances, and Marketing.
Rubrik’s approach to pipeline management is highly data-driven; this role will require fluency with complex data models, large-scale data sets, and advanced analytical tools (SQL, Excel, Python, Tableau). In addition to data fluency, this role will require strong business acumen and excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a proven ability to interact and engage with the C-Suite.
You will be a critical player in a team of dynamic, analytical problem-solvers who take on complex projects that are top of mind for the company. Success in this role requires the ability to seamlessly partner cross-functionally, adapt quickly, connect the dots between the operational and the strategic.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, implement & execute operational plans for the go-to-market organizations including but not limited to: setting pipeline generation targets, bookings forecasting, sales segmentation, headcount planning, & guiding investment decisions
- Key contributor to setting quotas for global SDR and Partner & Alliance teams and building robust analytics to measure key performance indicators across the Sales org
- Support the determination of the Total and Serviceable addressable markets (TAM & SAM) and guiding/enabling sales teams/field ops leaders in leveraging this information
- Manage home-grown Sales targeting algorithms and tools to improve deal cycle times and win-rates across the business
- Support the development of key executive reports and analytics, to drive deep understanding of the business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Strategy & Operations, Management Consulting, Business Operations at a high-growth start-up, or other related field
- Experience in high-tech industry, preferably in hyper-growth, B2B SaaS business
- B.A./B.S. Degree, MBA is a plus
- Robust analytical skill set with demonstrated experience in driving sales insights through a variety of tools / systems (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Salesforce, Clari, Python, SQL)
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to drive consensus across many stakeholders
- Independent project management skills including the ability to define and execute against project timelines, dependencies and risk factors;
- Self-motivated with a bias for action and driving results
- Thrive in ambiguity
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.