Sales Operations – Netherlands/UK
Rubrik has become one the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join a fast paced, fun and talented Sales Operations team! This team is integral to the success of the sales organisation by helping to drive revenue, predictable growth, and sales productivity.
* Business Partner with Sales Areas/Districts and AE’s for Field Operations activities, including assisting the sales organisation with operations related activities:
* Forecast Accuracy & Hygiene
* Pipeline Management
* Sales Effectiveness/Productivity Measurement
* QBR Preparation & Follow Up Actions
* Establish a position of “Trusted Value Adding Business Advisors” for Field Sales Leadership & Supporting Functions
* Identify & Remove Field Productivity Blockers and work closely with other Ops members
* Assist in building GTM Plans for territories including segmentation, account selection, hierarchy and resource planning
* Support Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Cadence of Operating Deliverables
* General administration of SFDC/CLARI – including development and maintenance of reporting, dashboarding, and performance metrics for multiple team members and business partners
* Ensure Clean CRM data
Background and experience requirements:
* Master or bachelor degree in a relevant field, for example business analysis, economics, mathematics.
* Experience in producing detailed business and functional requirement documentation.
* Experience in a similar role for >3-5 years
* Comprehensive knowledge of Excel.
* Knowledge of extracting and presenting data.
* Experience with SFDC, Clari, Tableau or a similar reporting tool
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.