Where you can make an impact:
- Lead sales support activities involved in the preparation and writing of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Schedule and run proposal kick-off meetings, ensure execution by sales and SMEs, facilitating key review meetings and final document review, coordinating proposal sign-off, and delivery of the completed proposal by deadlines.
- Collaborate with Sales, Technical Marketing, and other Subject Matter Experts to produce and support proposals that optimize deal closure.
- Manage response repository: Ensure comprehensive, up to date, quality responses are available to Sales by driving quarterly refresh of content by Subject Matter Experts
- Provide periodic status reports and performance dashboards to sales leadership.
- Provide top notch support to the global field Sales organization by helping to clear issues in the sales process which can range from systems, process, orders, POCs, to RFP support requests.
- Respond to and resolve issues coming in from ticketing system and phone calls from Sales within an SLA.
- Manage new hire systems set up and on/off boarding processes for Sales.
- Maintain sales organization charts, operational training materials, and deliver sales training as needed.
- Ensure operational content and structure in Sales content portal is regularly updated and optimized for Sales to get self service help.
- Manage monthly Sales Ops close process, opportunity audit processes and take action on sales hygiene dashboards.
- Find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest systems improvements
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Provide highest standards of support to sales organization
Who you are:
- Strong collaborator: You partner effectively with Sales and cross functionally while under pressure for deadlines. Your communication is clear, concise and efficient.
- Quality: Sales is our customer and delivering with quality is part of your mantra
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis.
- This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Operational knack: You build the program and process for simplicity and scalability
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project manager: You are detail oriented, leverage your resources, and get things done on time with quality results!
- Multi-tasking / prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Strong excel skills preferred
- 2+ year in Sales Operations field support role, preferably in hyper-growth environment
- 1+ year Salesforce.com administration experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and delivery skills
- Strong Excel/Google sheet experience
- Experience designing new and enhanced business processes preferred
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university a plus
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.