Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognised as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik is seeking a Sales Development Executive for our thriving multilingual, Internal Sales team in our Amsterdam office, to play a key role in building out our organisation and supporting growth across the EMEA region, collaborating closely with the regional field teams to play a proactive role in account penetration and development.
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organisations
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media and email
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities, and former customers
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes in to document and manage sales prospecting activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organisations via phone and email
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and build client relationships over the phone and by email/social media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable working in a metric driven environment where daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly performance is gauged against documented standards
- Speak fluent German & English.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Level: 0-1+ years of experience in a prospecting role
Supervisor: Manager Sales Development
Department: Inside Sales
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.