Enterprises continue to grow their usage of Public Cloud IaaS and PaaS. However, this growing adoption of Public Cloud is creating challenges for the enterprise data protection team that is responsible for enforcing retention requirements to meet compliance requirements. Rubrik is making a big bet on protection of Public Cloud workloads. For this purpose, we are looking for a Principal Product Manager who is passionate about cloud architectures and thrives in working with cross-functional teams to deliver key outcomes. This is a high impact role for an individual contributor that will work with multiple product teams to deliver products that address the challenges of public cloud data protection.
Who You Are:
- You have Product Management experience leading products for enterprise users
- You enjoy engaging with customers and are laser focused on understanding the customer persona, the challenges they face, and the problems that we can solve for them
- You enjoy working with engineering to dive into technical details to convert ideas into reality, and are also comfortable presenting your vision to executives within Rubrik
- You are excited to work with other product teams and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver solutions for customer problems
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy rolling-up your sleeves to get things done
- When you go on a vacation, you can trust the team to make the right decisions for the customer, because you have clearly communicated the problem and metrics of success for that project.
What you'll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to drive AARR metrics (Acquisition, Activation, Retention and Revenue) for the product
- You will manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- You will perform market and competitive analysis, prioritize product features and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- You will define product requirements, own product roadmaps, drive go-to-market strategies, and tirelessly champion the needs of our customers.
- This will be a cross functional role where you will work with Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Sales to address customer challenges
- Manage stakeholder and executive engagement.
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6-7+ years in product management is required
- Organizational and leadership abilities to influence, negotiate and drive results across multiple product teams
- Strong customer sense to identify strategic opportunities based on customer pain points
- Experience defining product requirements with customer use cases and coordinating efforts to scope new feature sets
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to transform Public Cloud data protection.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Aptitude and comfort to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build robust, reliable and scalable solutions
- (Nice to have) Experience with Public Cloud and Cloud Native operating environments
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.