We are looking for someone who loves all things People! This person is going to be an integral part of the People Partnering team based in EMEA and will get to work cross functionally to continue to build out our People Programs and join our growing rocket ship. Successful candidates will work with the team to partner with the EMEA managers across various departments in EMEA and be responsible for delivering core HR services, processes, and programs including but not limited to onboarding/exits, employee engagement and retention, employee relations/investigations, project management, and other People programs and initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide day to day HR partnership and consultation for various departments
- Partner with COE's (total rewards, talent acquisition, learning & development) acting as a point of contact and liaison with clients
- Project management support and HR initiative roll-out such as Year End and Mid Year cycles (talent reviews, comp planning, employee engagement initiatives, etc)
- Provide coaching/advice/support to managers on employee concerns, policy interpretation, HR processes, etc. and escalating to senior level People Partner/Director as necessary
- Department specific onboarding and exits
- Work if applicable with the various employee representative bodies
- Partner with our cross-functional teams in Payroll, Legal, Procurement, IT Security and Finance
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience in an international environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships
- Knowledge and basic understanding of compensation, local and EMEA labor law and conducting HR investigations
- Proven ability to work and to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal
- Proficient in English (verbal and written), knowledge of Dutch, French, and/or German would be a strong advantage
- Strong plus- experience with Workday HRIS and generation of reports in Workday
- Preferred locations are Netherlands, France or Germany
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.