Rubrik's IT team is looking for a IT Product Manager to own the design and development of Rubrik’s next generation Go to Market capabilities, including but not limited to Partner/Channel experience with expansion opportunities into Core Sales, Sales Engineering, and Professional Services. Our organization supports Rubrik’s Sales function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices by bringing in greater agility.
You will work with a team of Engineers, QA and DevOps staff in Palo Alto and Bangalore to develop the next generation Partner Portal experience. You’ll work closely with key business stakeholders to drive requirements and lead system enhancements that will drive the adoption of robust practices as we build a scalable & flexible solution for long term business supportability
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes for partner portal, deal registration to opportunity management, and partner lifecycle management. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to develop requirements for projects and enhancements and manage a roadmap to deliver against.
- Participate in System design sessions and align to operations’ processes
- Drive the functionality / design of next-gen Sales solutions with future needs, scalability and industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Drive discussions from Partner Onboarding to Lead ingestion all the way to Deal Closure
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations
- Analyze business use cases that are eligible for automation
- Author System Design documents and translate / Articulate functional requirements clearly as user stories to Developers/QA team-members
- 4-5+ years of technical/functional experience within sales/go-to-market, product management, or business development of key CRM enterprise applications
- 2+ years of enterprise application implementation experience of Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Partner Portal, Professional Services is plus.
- Strong High-tech experience is preferred
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in delivering products using agile methodology
- Understanding of Custom application, Full-stack Development, API/Microservices based architecture is a plus
- Previous technology consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.