Rubrik's IT team is looking for an IT Product Manager to own the design and development of Rubrik’s next generation Go to Market capabilities (Salesforce), including but not limited to Partner/Channel experience with expansion opportunities into Core Sales, Sales Engineering, and Professional Services. Our organization supports Rubrik’s Sales function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices by bringing in greater agility.
You will work with a team of Engineers, QA and DevOps staff in Palo Alto and Bangalore to develop the next generation Partner Portal experience. You’ll work closely with key business stakeholders to drive requirements and lead system enhancements that will drive the adoption of robust practices as we build a scalable & flexible solution for long term business supportability
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes for partner portal, deal registration to opportunity management, and partner lifecycle management. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to develop requirements for projects and enhancements and manage a roadmap to deliver against.
- Participate in System design sessions and align to operations’ processes
- Drive the functionality / design of next-gen Sales solutions with future needs, scalability and industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Drive discussions from Partner Onboarding to Lead ingestion all the way to Deal Closure
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations
- Analyze business use cases that are eligible for automation
- Author System Design documents and translate / Articulate functional requirements clearly as user stories to Developers/QA team-members
Experience you'll need:
- 4-5+ years of technical/functional experience within sales/go-to-market, product management, or business development of key CRM enterprise applications
- 2+ years of enterprise application implementation experience of Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Partner Portal, Professional Services is plus
- Strong High-tech experience is preferred
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in delivering products using agile methodology
- Understanding of Custom application, Full-stack Development, API/Microservices based architecture is a plus
- Previous technology consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
Pursuant to Colorado regulations, if this job is performed in Colorado, the minimum annual salary is $111,000, plus bonus potential, equity and benefits
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.