We are looking for an International Payroll manager to join our payroll team. This position involves handling/participating in payroll processing for multi countries payrolls, payroll reconciliations, and supporting other team members in other regions when needed.
- Understand and perform all phases of the payroll and timekeeping processes for specific countries
- Train/Understand other defined countries to act as back-up if necessary
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Perform audit of payroll registers prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Create practices to minimize company risk pertaining to payroll tax compliance by country
- Audit employee timesheets to verify hours worked and supervisor approval to include follow-up when needed
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface file for upload to payroll system
- Assist with implementation of company timekeeping systems where applicable
- Load import files received from various stakeholders. Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Research and investigate payroll discrepancies and employee payroll issues
- Assist employees with questions and respond timely and with a customer friendly approach
- Understand/research proper taxation of employer paid benefits and country specific payroll tax laws
- Continuously evaluate, analyze and streamline payroll processes possibly assist with changing payroll providers
- Assist with garnishment administration and other special payroll deductions where applicable
- Process monthly, quarterly, and year-end (other local statutory) reporting
- Generate variety of payroll reports to include monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting and special reports requested by business leaders
- Assists in payroll general ledger accounts reconciliations where applicable
- Process off cycle pay runs and process manual checks when required
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures/Checklists and ensures that policies and procedures are being adhered to (i. e. salary increases, bonus payouts and other compensation transactions) keep written procedures updated
- Build strong working relationships with HR Partners, Benefits Team, Accounting and others
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Third party payroll vendor implementation experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 6-8 years of international payroll experience or minimum of 8-10 years of international payroll processing experience in lieu of a degree
- General accounting knowledge, including knowledge of payroll accounting
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all personality types and under strict deadlines
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Proficient in Workday and ADP products.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Pristine work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential material
- Effective decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills, teamwork
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.