Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats.
We are seeking an experienced leader to manage a team of Inside Sales Account Executives. You should bring a proven track record of success in generating pipeline, achieving sales targets, and experience in motivating teams through leadership, coaching, and team-building skills. You will stay aligned with marketing to follow up on lead generation campaigns while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet sales goals.
To be successful
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic high pressure environment
- Polished written and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort engaging with senior leadership
- Strong sales management and coaching skills
- Emotionally intelligent: Self-aware, hard-working, and humble
- 2+ years of experience leading a sales team
- Background in tech sales – we want leaders who will lead and inspire their team with experienced knowledge of the tech industry
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Salesloft
- Working knowledge in top of the funnel sales processes and strategy
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.