Rubrik’s Complete Edition product set forms the core of our ambitious go to market strategy and revenue growth engine. The Inside Account Executive (covering Germany) will partner seamlessly with the partner ecosystem and spearhead the growth of this new product range across territories. Using your intellect to understand potential customers (prospects), you will drive value beyond expectations every day by helping clients gain insights into their business and work closely with our partner ecosystem to develop opportunities and business with small to mid-size opportunities. The Inside Account Executive position develops All-Star talent in what it takes to be successful in a closing role in the highly lucrative world of enterprise technology. This is your opportunity to take your next steps into one of the world’s most challenging and rewarding fields.
What would make you successful in this role?
- Intellectually Hungry – You never stop learning and asking questions
- Integrity – You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what
- “Get it done” mentality – You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- Collaborative – You care about your own career goals, in addition to the success of your team
- Driven – You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of B2B sales within the tech industry
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable and committed to personal growth and development in the field of enterprise class sales
- Fluent – German & English.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.