Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a People Team that is enabling a fast-growing business to scale? Does the sound of “data integrity” and “rigorous processes” get your heart pumping?
If that got you excited, then this HRIS Analyst role may just be the one for you. Reporting into the Senior Manager, People Systems, this key team member will drive the support and maintenance of all the people-related data across the People Systems, including Workday, to ensure consistent data accuracy. With multiple organizations across the company leveraging people-related data, there will also be ample opportunity to work across the People organization, as well as with many cross-functional partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain data integrity across all People systems, including Workday and Greenhouse, by creating an audit process, conducting regular audits, correcting data and making recommendations for system or process change to avoid future issues.
- Support People organization COEs (Analytics, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, People Partnering, Learning & Development) and cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, IT, Sales, etc.) on data requests and issues.
- Partner with People Systems team on projects, enhancements and updates, including providing input on design and helping with testing and implementation.
- Show a passion for being the guardian of the data, who identifies potential impact to data integrity for any system changes, including upgrades and integrations.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across all People systems, and partner with IT for integrations to other functional systems.
- Provide support for ad hoc and scheduled report requests.
- Partner with rest of PXO team to provide overall operational support.
- Help with process workflow documentation.
Experience you'll need:
- 4-6 years of experience working with Workday Core HCM (including Benefits, Time Off, Reporting) is required
- Experience with other systems like Workday Payroll, Greenhouse and other payroll or recruiting systems is an added plus
- Experience being part of an HR Systems team in the People organization
- Exceptional analytical skills and extreme attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills to determine root causes, identify impact, recommend solutions, document process changes and escalate appropriately
- Demonstrated success building data audit processes for the first time at a company
- Ability to work effectively individually and in partnership with others
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally and at all levels
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.